Individual, Couple, and Family Sessions – $150
Intake Sessions – $150
Consultations – $150
Currently, the only accepted insurance is Blue Cross Blue Shield, otherwise, Heart of Hope Therapy is a cash pay practice and does not submit to insurance. A form can be provided for you to submit reimbursement requests to your insurance.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Cash and all major credit cards are accepted as payment for services. Also, payments are accepted through PayPal, Zelle, and Venmo.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!
Mary Jackson, LCPC, LCAC
(785) 813-1538 | email@example.com